- TwinFitted Sheet: 39'' x 75'' x 17''Flat Sheet: 75'' x 102''
- Twin XLFitted Sheet: 39'' x 80'' x 17''Flat Sheet: 75'' x 102''
- FullFitted Sheet: 54'' x 75'' x 17''Flat Sheet: 96'' x 102''
- QueenFitted Sheet: 60" x 80" x 17"Flat Sheet: 96" x 102"
- KingFitted Sheet: 76'' x 80'' x 17''Flat Sheet: 112'' x 102''
- CAL KingFitted Sheet: 72'' x 84'' x 17''Flat Sheet: 112'' x 102''
- Duvet Cover - Twin / Twin XL72'' x 96''
- Duvet Cover - Full / Queen93'' x 96''
- Duvet Cover - King / CAL King109'' x 96''
- Pillowcase - Standard21'' x 29''
- Pillowcase - King21'' x 37''
- Sham - StandardOutside: 21.75'' x 29.75''Inside: 20.50'' x 28.50''
- Sham - KingOutside: 21.75'' x 37.75''Inside: 20.50'' x 36.50''
Free shipping in the US and Canada. We ship via UPS in the United States and Canada from warehouse partners in each country.
Select products ineligible for free shipping where indicated. Free shipping excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Yukon Territory, Northwest Territory and Nunavut.
7x more breathable*7x more breathable*7x more breathable*
One-of-a-kind design. Very cool.
Not just light sheets. Hyperlite™ Sheets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cooling bedding sheets are just like regular bedding but with an added benefit—body temperature regulation.
Through airflow and heat-resistant technology, cooling sheets transfer heat away from your body for a perfectly chilled night of rest. Perfect if you like a cool night’s sleep or happen to be a hot sleeper.
They do! With the right design, cooling sheets can greatly improve your sleep.
A regular sheet set can be super comfy, but not all fabrics work for the typical sweaty sleeper. To keep sweat at bay, you need a breathable sheet, which is where cooling sheets come in. With microscopic pores, breathable sheets release body sweat to evaporate into the air during sleep—no more trapped humidity or heat disturbing your rest.
For cool sheets all night long, you need a material that’s fully breathable and sweat-resistant.
At Casper, we chose 100% TENCEL™ for our cooling bed sheet sets. A lyocell variant, our TENCEL™ sheet is the perfect combination of cooling technology and luxurious softness.
The best cooling sheets regulate body temperature without sacrificing your comfort—a balance of breathability and touch.
To get the best of both worlds, consider these factors for staying cool in between the sheets:
You might think sheets with a higher thread count are always better. But with sheets for a sweaty sleeper, that’s not the case.
A higher thread count yields tighter weaves which equal less breathability and less cooling. To balance cool comfort and luxurious touch, experts recommend a mid-range thread count, anywhere from 200 to 400. We chose an airflow-friendly 200 thread count for Casper’s Hyperlite sheets.
Learn more in our guide on the best thread count for sheets.
They can certainly help. Sweat-wicking, breathable fabrics transfer body heat away, leaving behind a cooler bed. You’ll likely sleep more comfortably, though your hot flashes won’t go away.
Our Hyperlite™ Cooling Sheets are just one part of the cooling bed sheet equation. For total body temperature regulation, adopt a few of these nighttime tips:
Learn more in our guide on how to stay at cool at night.
Lightweight Humidity Fighting Duvet
Available in 3 sizes
Lightweight Down Duvet
Available in 3 sizes